U.S. Citizen Services
Consular Services that require personal appearance are currently available in Marseille on the weekdays defined on our calendar by using the online appointment system, except on American and French holidays.
Please go to Appointment Online at the Consulate General of the United States Marseille, France to access the appointment online system and schedule your appointment.
The following services require personal appearance by appointment: lost or stolen passports, passport applications for minors under age 16, birth registrations and applications for a first passport, and all notary and authentication services.
- Registration with the U.S. Consulate General
- Passport Services
- Notarial Services
- How to Register the Birth of your Child
- Federal Benefits Office
- Worldwide Consular Information Sheets and Travel Warnings
Note: For other services that are not listed above, please send an email to CitizenInfoMarseille@state.gov or call 01-43-12-47-54 during business hours on weekdays.
Marseille Consular District
• Associations (PDF - 157 kb)
• Doctors (PDF - 175 kb)
• Lawyers (PDF - 273 kb)
• Photographers (PDF - 31 kb)
• Tax and Accountants (PDF - 124 kb)
• Sworn Translators (PDF - 15 kb)
• Funeral Homes (PDF - 15 kb)
Nice Consular Agency
• Citizen Services and Notarials
• Doctors (PDF - 150 kb)
• Lawyers (PDF - 129 kb)
• Consultants (PDF - 13 kb)
• Photographers (PDF - 208 kb)
Living in France, or traveling around the globe − American citizens may enroll in the State Department’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive travel updates, assistance in emergency situations, and routine embassy information.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.